Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Thursday, May 12, 2005

So much for cat naps

So I saw this site on Attack of the Show! on G4 television (Geek show.  I'll sit and watch it with Steve like a jr.high girl watching her boyfriend play video games):

Stuff on my cat

It's just what it says.  People put stuff on their sleeping kitties and take a picture.  This struck me as hilarious.  My cats have been sleeping lightly ever since.  Here was the first attempt, when I found Maggie sleeping in Julianna's room:



The angle was all wrong, though and you can't see all the stuff that's on her.  Her "Oh how I hate you" expression is nice, though.  So, next day, I find her sleeping in the same place:



Awww....sleepy kitty.  but not for long....


Maggie!  You fell asleep on a pit of vermin!  Silly cat!

And then Allie.  Sleeping so peacfully.  But too near the shoreline!  Look out!  Giant Squid!  Augh!



Maggie expresses her sympathies.  She knows how trying The People can be.



But what's that?  Oh no!  Now it has Maggie!  The horror!



They're not sleeping as much these days.

No comments:

Followers