Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Tuesday, April 5, 2005

today's quotes

I was trying to teach Ben how to play hopscotch this morning. (and dear god, have there ever been less co-ordinated children?  His hopscotching looked like an Elaine Benes dance)  I showed him how to toss the rock into the square.  He directed me to stand up at the end of the board.  "You can be goalie."

Lily was in the back yard shrieking in the paralyzed terror that is the 2.5 year old Bug Fear.  "A Yadybug is on me!!!!"  I assured her that the ladybug had just come over to say Hi.  "Her didn't say anyfing to me."  "Oh, you just couldn't understand her."  "Oh, so do yadybugs speak Spanish?"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LOL! Never a dull moment :)

Followers