Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

Okay...how's THIS?

Can my elderly readers see this any better?  The customer is always right, of course.  Once I get home on my own computer, I may have to start all over b/c our monitor is such crap.  I can't believe how much better all the pics on Ste.Jane's are when you can actually make out what is in them...

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes, your elderly reader in Florida thanks you very much.

Anonymous said...

I hate the fact that I had to sign into AOL to read it.  The colors are blah.  From your young, hip CA reader.  Tina

Anonymous said...

Don't listen to that whippersnapper Tina.  Those Californians think they know everything.  It looks good like this.  Don't change it.  Unless you want to add the song you mentioned, that might be real nice.

Followers