Once upon a time, a blog was started at AOL Journals. The scales fell from the eyes of The Creator and it was moved to Wordpress. Then Journals tanked and all old posts were moved here for safekeeping.

Sunday, January 30, 2005

all weigh in

All right, anyone who's out there...what makes your eyes happy?  White background and black letters?  Dark background and light letters?  Cut it out already w/the damn colors?  I do love to play w/colors, but honestly the pallette I'm offered isn't very wide, so I can't get it juuuuuust right.  I don't really like it all white, but I'm willing to bow to the wishes of the mob.  What with the torches and pitchforks and all.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm the first to comment!!! I'm a fan of basic black text on white background, so I'm hardly the person to ask.

Anonymous said...

Damn, Bonnie, I thought I was first.  And Deana, really, this Add a Comment page is so much easier on the eyes.

Followers